Change Territory Colors
You can easily change territory colors by following these steps.
- Log in to your account.
- Open your map.
- Click the small orange arrow beside the name of your territory set. It will show all your territories and their corresponding colors.
- Click the territory that you want to change.
- Click any color from the given list. That will be your new chosen color for your territory set.
- Click the “Close” button.
- Repeat the process if you want to change the colors of other territory sets.
Mapline offers a wide range of territory boundaries which can be added to your map. See Mapline’s Available Territories to see what is offered as well as step-by-step instructions on how you can add them to your map or build heat maps with territory colors.