Chile Provinces Map
You can easily create a Chile Provinces map using Mapline. Chile’s unique and long narrow strip of line lies in South America. It consists of 54 provinces. In Chile, a province is the 2nd largest administrative division, next to region. It is headed by a provincial governor. Chile’s provinces are further divided into 346 communes which are administered by mayors and their municipal councils.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Chile Provinces.
Steps to Create a Chile Provinces Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Chile Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Chile Provinces map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Chile Provinces map.