County Map of Ireland
You can easily create a county map of Ireland using Mapline. Ireland counties are sub-national divisions that are used to divide assigned areas for local government. They are the basis for community development purposes, local government, and planning. Dublin in Leinster Province is the most populous county in The Republic of Ireland with more than 1.2 million in population.
Steps to create a county map of Ireland
- Create a Mapline and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Ireland Counties” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a county map of Ireland! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each county just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a county map of Ireland.