Be a Winner with Winn Dixie Supermarket Locations Map
Looking for an easier way to collate all Winn Dixie supermarket locations and map them? Mapline provides you with a spreadsheet detailing the locations of Winn Dixie stores. Winn Dixie is a supermarket chain in the USA. It was founded in 1925 and its name was first used in 1955. Winn Dixie currently operates 485 stores in South Eastern part of the US like Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, Georgia, and Mississippi. It was founded by William Milton Davis and his sons.
Using Mapline, you don’t need to spend hours (even days!) just to list down all the locations of Winn Dixie stores. Be a winner by creating a map of all Winn Dixie stores in just minutes!
Steps to Create a Map of Winn Dixie Locations
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Pins from Mapline Data” option.
- Now you will see a list of all the datasets (spreadsheets).
- Using the Search Box, select “Winn Dixie” as your dataset.
- Click “Done.”
This is where the fun begins. Upload a Winn Dixie logo and customize the map pin so your map would look just like the map below:
You can do so much more once the dataset is added! Try different options found at the drop down arrow beside the data set. To help your audience distinguish the pins, you can show the labels or click any pin to show the bubble that shows the spreadsheet information of that location. Do you know that you can also show or hide the pins by their distinct characteristics? Filter them and you’ll be able to view only the pins that are more important to your present data analysis.