Map of 84 Lumber Locations
Data Analysis of 84 Lumber Company Locations
If you’re looking for 84 lumber locations to map, look no further. As a trusted store mapping software, Mapline provides the easiest tools to make mapping simple even with hundreds of location data. Even without hiring an intern to scrape the internet for data, creating a map of 84 lumber stores using Mapline can still be accomplished in a minute tops!
The information about retail store mapping such as 84 lumber company locations can be used detailed analysis, particularly to segment the data to determine strategic plans for your business. Retail store mapping is an extremely valuable tool that helps give you a competitive edge.
Steps to Create a Map of 84 Lumber Locations
1. Create a Mapline account and login.
2. Click “New Map” to create a new map.
3. Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
4. Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
5. Select the “Add Pins from Mapline Data” option.
6. Now you will see a list of all the datasets (spreadsheets).
7. Using the Search Box, select “84 Lumber” as your dataset.
8. Click “Done.”
There is a lot you can do with Mapline-provided datasets to improve your data visualization. First, choose a logo and make it as your map pin.
Mapline has a rich set of store mapping software features so your map can give more insight, ideas and instructions.
- Draw Custom Shapes – to help you get started with building our own sales territories.
- Add Territories – to identify area trends or understand geographic performances.
- Add multiple datasets – to distinguish connections that may affect your business.
- Distance calculator – to find out how far apart the locations are.
Simple right? Because mapping makes simple with Mapline. Learn more by mapping Mapline-provided datasets. We offer more than 5,000 companies and counting. View our plans and pricing to know which plan suits you the best. Start mapping 84 lumber locations now!