Map of 99 Cents Only Store Locations
99 Cents Only Store Map
99 Cents only stores are not known to be the “ultimate shopping destination” for nothing. From a tiny liquor store in Los Angeles, there are now more than 300 99 cents only stores located in the four states in the western part of the US.
A closer look at a 99 cents only store map will give you an impression as to how the company came to be the leading extreme value retail chain in the country. Are the 99 cents only locations conveniently located for the customers? Are they strategically located from their distribution centers in California and Texas? How do they fare geographically when it comes to competition? A map of 99 cents only store locations created using Mapline can show it all.
Steps to Create a Map of 99 cents Only Store Locations
1. Create a Mapline account and login.
2. Click “New Map” to create a new map.
3. Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
4. Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
5. Select the “Add Pins from Mapline Data” option.
6. Now you will see a list of all the datasets (spreadsheets).
7. Using the Search Box, select “99 cents Only” as your dataset.
8. Click “Done.”
With Mapline, your 99 cents only store map serves not only a location finder. Try using other features for improved visualization. Start by customizing your map pin. Download a logo of the company and turn it as your map pin. Here’s how your map would look like:
What a Map of 99 cents Only Locations Reveal
Mapping with Mapline does not stop from showing the locations. You can use different tools to make mapping a vital part of analysis: