Departments of Benin Map
You can easily create a departments of Benin map using Mapline. Formerly known as Dahomey, the Republic of Benin is located in West Africa. It shares borders with Togo, Nigeria, Burkina Faso and Niger. Its largest city is Cotonou where the seat of the government is located. Benin’s capital is Porto-Novo (“New Port”) which covers an area of 110 square kilometers. The country’s population is around 10.88 million.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a departments of Benin map. Benin is divided into 12 departments which are further divided into 77 communes.
Steps to Create a Departments of Benin Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Benin Departments” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a departments of Benin map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each department just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a departments of Benin map.