Don’t Give up on Mapping Peet’s Coffee Locations
There are over 15,000 Peet’s Coffee locations in the USA. Don’t spend grueling days on looking for the locations one-by-one. With Mapline, mapping the locations will take you only minutes instead of days because we provide the location data set of the said company. Peet’s Coffee & Tea is a specialty coffee roaster and retailer headquartered in San Francisco Bay Area. The company rose to popularity because of its early introduction of darker roasted arabica coffee like French roast and grades for espresso drinks. It was founded in 1966 by Alfred Peet in Berkeley, California. Growing up in Netherlands, Peet was exposed to the coffee business early. At 35, he moved to San Francisco and began roasting coffee in the 1960s.
Using Mapline, create a map of 15,285 Peet’s Coffee locations in a zip!
Steps to Create a Map of Peet’s Coffee Locations
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Select the “Add Pins from Mapline Data” option.
- Now you will see a list of all the data sets (spreadsheets).
- Using the Search Box, select “Peet’s Coffee” as your data set.
- Click “Done.”
Try adding custom image on your map. Simply upload a logo of Peet’s and turn it into your map pin.
Rely on the power of your map as you add more features. For instance, heat mapping helps in identifying competitors’ strengths and weaknesses. Mapline’s draw pad feature will help you create a more focused approach in targeting the right market. Add territory boundaries for local mapping. In a few minutes of analysis, be empowered to learn fresh ideas on what your target market really needs.