How do I add clickable links inside the pin’s bubble?
When you click on a pin, you can easily show a clickable link in the bubble that appears. To do this, just enter the full URL for the link inside your Excel spreadsheet. Then, when you paste your data from Excel into Mapline, we’ll recognize that the URL is a link and make it clickable inside your pin’s bubble.
- How do I print a map?
- How do I upgrade from monthly to annual payments
- How do I custom color my territories?
- How do I navigate a map?
- What are the differences between the territory heat map options: location density, sum, and average?
- What does the error message “Headers not Found” mean?
- How do I customize the pins on my map?