How do I add clickable links inside the pin’s bubble?
When you click on a pin, you can easily show a clickable link in the bubble that appears. To do this, just enter the full URL for the link inside your Excel spreadsheet. Then, when you paste your data from Excel into Mapline, we’ll recognize that the URL is a link and make it clickable inside your pin’s bubble.
- How do I rename a dataset?
- How do I draw rectangles on my map?
- How do I change the name that appears when I hover over a pin?
- How do I get a report of the data in my territories?
- Can I use latitude and longitude coordinates to plot pins?
- How do I delete a territory?
- How do I add territories to my map?