Can users edit my embedded map?
An embedded map on a website is embedded as “read only.” That means, the website visitors will not be able to edit the maps. The map visualizations do not show the “edit” link so visitors have no option to edit the maps.
You may embed your map on your website and notice that the Edit link is still visible. This is because you are still logged in to Mapline. Just log out of Mapline and go back to your website with the embedded map. Then you can see what your map will look like to your site visitors.
- How do I navigate a map?
- How do I create a map with custom shapes and circles?
- How do I create a dataset for a map?
- How do I get a report of the data in my territories?
- Midpoint and Center of Minimum Distance – What are They?
- How do I break my pins up into segments?
- How do I add multiple datasets to a map?