How do I cancel my account?
Your plan can be cancelled at any time to prevent future payments. In order to downgrade your account or to cancel a paid plan, just follow these steps:
- Login to Mapline.
- Verify that you have no more than one map and two datasets. If you have more, then you’ll need to delete maps and datasets to comply with the free limits.
- Click on your name in top-right corner.
- Select “PLANS & BILLING.”
- Click “Edit your plan.”
- Click the “CHOOSE” button next to the free membership. In order for the “CHOOSE” button to be active, your account must be eligible for this plan by falling within the limits of the selected membership plan. If you have too many maps or data sets, then you will need to delete some before the “CHOOSE” button will be active. See our pricing page for the limits of the plans.
Unfortunately we don’t issue refunds for unused time remaining on your plan.
- How do I create a dot density map?
- How do I measure distance between my map locations?
- Can I use Mapline on a mobile device?
- What column headers do I need to include in my datasets?
- What are the differences between view and edit permissions on a shared map?
- How do I custom color my territories?
- Midpoint and Center of Minimum Distance – What are They?