How do I cluster map pins?
Here are the steps on how to cluster your map pins:
- Open your map.
- Click the pin icon in the left sidebar next to your dataset name.
- Select the “Cluster Radius” you want.
- Click “OK.”
- How do I get a report of the data in my territories?
- How do I add clickable links inside the pin’s bubble?
- What is the daily geocode limit?
- How do I use the draw pad?
- How do I get invoices of my payments?
- How do I measure the distance between all locations in two datasets?
- What are the differences between Account User Types?