How do I create a map?
11 Steps to Creating a Map Online
It takes seconds to create a map on Mapline! Just follow these steps:
- Login to your Mapline account.
- Click “New.”
- Select “New Map.”
- Enter a name for your map.
- Click “OK.” The next page will bring you to an empty map.
- Click “Add.”
- Select “Dataset Pins.”
- Check the box next to each dataset you would like to appear on the map. If you haven’t uploaded any datasets yet, then click on “Add New.”
- If you are creating a new dataset, name it and paste in your data from Excel. Don’t forget to include the header row of your spreadsheet so that we know which columns are which.
- Click “OK.”
- Click “OK” again and your map is now ready to view.