How do I create a map?
11 Steps to Creating a Map Online
It takes seconds to create a map on Mapline! Just follow these steps:
- Login to your Mapline account.
- Click “New.”
- Select “New Map.”
- Enter a name for your map.
- Click “OK.” The next page will bring you to an empty map.
- Click “Add.”
- Select “Dataset Pins.”
- Check the box next to each dataset you would like to appear on the map. If you haven’t uploaded any datasets yet, then click on “Add New.”
- If you are creating a new dataset, name it and paste in your data from Excel. Don’t forget to include the header row of your spreadsheet so that we know which columns are which. Also, you can verify your column headers to make sure that Mapline is correctly identifying your columns.
- Click “OK.”
- Click “OK” again and your map is now ready to view.