How do I create a dot density map?
5 Steps to Creating a Dot Distribution Map
It is super easy to create a dot density map! Just follow these steps:
- Open your map.
- Click the pin icon in the left sidebar next to your dataset name.
- Select the “Dot density” tab.
- Select your preferred dot size, color, and opacity.
- Click “OK.”
- What are the differences between view and edit permissions on a shared map?
- How do I cancel my account?
- How do I show images inside my pin bubbles?
- How do I create custom map pins with images?
- How do I upgrade from monthly to annual payments
- How do I change the color of my territory?
- How do I move map pins?