How do I custom color my territories?
If you have a custom coloring system for your territories, you can use that to color your maps! Here are the steps:
- Open your map.
- Click “Add.”
- Select “Boundaries.”
- Select the boundary you want to add to your map.
- Choose “Paste Colors from a Spreadsheet”
- Click “Download Sample Spreadsheet.”
- Open the template in Excel. You’ll see the territory name in the first column and the color you would like it to appear in the second column. Make any updates you need in the spreadsheet. Delete any rows of territories you don’t want to appear on your map.
- Copy and paste the updated spreadsheet into Mapline. Be sure to include the column headers (Shape Name and Color).
- Click “OK.”