How do I custom color my territories?
9 Steps to Creating a Color-Coded Territory Map
If you have a custom coloring system for your territories, you can use that to color your maps! Here are the steps:
- Open your map.
- Click “Add.”
- Select “Boundaries.”
- Select the boundary you want to add to your map.
- Choose “Paste Colors from a Spreadsheet”
- Click “Download Sample Spreadsheet.”
- Open the template in Excel. You’ll see the territory name in the first column and the color you would like it to appear in the second column. Make any updates you need in the spreadsheet. Delete any rows of territories you don’t want to appear on your map.
- Copy and paste the updated spreadsheet into Mapline. Be sure to include the column headers (Shape Name and Color).
- Click “OK.”
- How do I upgrade my account plan?
- How do I use custom images as my pins?
- What are the differences between Account User Types?
- How do I create a dot density map?
- How do I delete my account?
- Can I use latitude and longitude coordinates to plot pins?
- What can I have appear in the pin description bubble?