How do I customize the pins on my map?
4 Steps to Create Custom Map Pins
Make your pins your own! Easily customize the pin color, shape, size, and stamp. It’s super easy! Just follow these steps:
- Open your map with the locations showing.
- Click the pin icon in the left sidebar next to your dataset name.
- Select your pin style. You can change the shape, color, stamp, and size. You can even upload your own image.
- Click OK.
- How do I change the name that appears when I hover over a pin?
- How do I add territories to my map?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I filter my map pins?
- How do I edit my location data?
- What are the differences between view and edit permissions on a shared map?
- What does the error message “Locations not Found” mean?