How do I customize the pins on my map?
Make your pins your own! Easily customize the pin color, shape, size, and stamp. It’s super easy! Just follow these steps:
- Open your map with the locations showing.
- Click the pin icon in the left sidebar next to your dataset name.
- Select your pin style. You can change the shape, color, stamp, and size. You can even upload your own image.
- Click OK.
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I create a dataset?
- What column headers do I need to include in my datasets?
- What are the differences between view and edit permissions on a shared map?
- What do I do if I didn’t receive a verification email?
- How do I measure distance between my map locations?
- How do I custom color my territories?