What do I do if I didn’t receive a verification email?
When you register, you are required to verify your email address so that we can help keep your data secure. If you did not receive the verification email, be sure to check your SPAM or JUNK folders. Additionally, it may take up to five or ten minutes for the message to arrive. If you still don’t see it, contact us and we’ll manually send you the verification link.
- What are the differences between view and edit permissions on a shared map?
- How do I upgrade from monthly to annual payments
- How do I upgrade my account plan?
- What browser can I use Mapline on?
- How do I show labels on my territories?
- How do I use the Excel Add-in?
- How do I customize the pins on my map?