How do I display my coverage on a map?
Want to see which areas you do and don’t cover? It’s super simple to do! Just follow these steps:
- Open your map.
- Click the drop down menu next to your dataset.
- Select “Coverage.”
- Select a specific radius for the coverage.
- Choose your style preferences for the fill and border.
- Click “OK.”
- Click on a circle to see a report of all the locations inside that area.
- How do I use the draw pad?
- What column headers do I need to include in my datasets?
- What browser can I use Mapline on?
- How do I set up an XML data feed?
- How do I show labels on my territories?
- What are the differences between the territory heat map options: location density, sum, and average?
- How do I customize the pins on my map?