How do I label my pins?
7 Steps to Label Pins on Your Maps
If you want to know what each pin is without clicking on it to see the data, then just use labels! Here are the easy steps:
- Open your map.
- Click the drop down menu next to your dataset.
- Select “Label.”
- Select the columns you would like to show in the pin label.
- Click on the “Styling” tab to change the appearance of the label.
- Edit the font color, font size, background, and fill color.
- Click “OK.”
- How do I create a map with custom shapes and circles?
- How do I show images inside my pin bubbles?
- How do I add territories to my map?
- Can I search my locations on the map?
- What are the different kinds of heat mapping?
- How do I change the name that appears when I hover over a pin?
- How do I change my password?