How do I label my pins?
If you want to know what each pin is without clicking on it to see the data, then just use labels! Here are the easy steps:
- Open your map.
- Click the drop down menu next to your dataset.
- Select “Label.”
- Select the columns you would like to show in the pin label.
- Click on the “Styling” tab to change the appearance of the label.
- Edit the font color, font size, background, and fill color.
- Click “OK.”
- How do I delete a territory?
- How do I use the draw pad?
- What are the differences between the territory heat map options: location density, sum, and average?
- How do I display my coverage on a map?
- How do I measure the distance between all locations in two datasets?
- How do I delete my account?
- Can I use latitude and longitude coordinates to plot pins?