How do I measure the distance between all locations in two datasets?
Don’t guess about which locations are closest to each other, and don’t spend hours trying to figure it out! Just follow these steps to use the distance grid and get the information you need:
- Open your map.
- Click “Tools.”
- Select “Distance Grid.”
- Select the two datasets and your preferred units.
- Click the “OK” button to export the distances between all locations in datasets (A) and (B).
- What do I do if I never received a notification email for a shared map?
- What can I have appear in the pin description bubble?
- What does the error message “Headers not Found” mean?
- What are Mapline’s server compliance standards?
- What are the different kinds of heat mapping?
- How do I create a dataset?
- How do I heat map my territories?