What do I do if I never received a notification email for a shared map?
When you share a map, email notification is sent to your colleague with a link to register for Mapline and view your map. If the notification email was never received, it could caused by two reasons:
- The email address is incorrect.
- The email was sent to your colleague’s SPAM folder or the mail server blocked the message.
If this happens, check the email address you shared the map with. Also, ask your colleague to check their SPAM or JUNK folder.
If neither of these prove successful, then tell your colleague to register for Mapline using the same email address as the one you shared your map with. Once they register, they will see your map available to them when they login.
- How do I break my pins up into segments?
- How do I use custom images as my pins?
- How do I use the draw pad?
- How do I get a report of the data in my territories?
- How do I measure distance between my map locations?
- What do I do if I never received a notification email for a shared map?
- How do I change the color of my territory?