How do I print a map?
You can save your map as an image that you can print by following these steps:
- Open your map in Mapline.
- Click on Options.
- Click on “Save as Image.”
- Select what you want to export (Map or Sidebar).
- Select the image size you want.
You can choose from three different sizes of exports as well depending on the size of the map that you want.
- Regular – Creates a map that is the size of your screen.
- Large – Creates a map that is double the size of your screen.
- Extra Large – Creates a map that is four times the size of your screen.
- What are the differences between the territory heat map options: location density, sum, and average?
- What are the differences between view and edit permissions on a shared map?
- How do I create a dot density map?
- What are Mapline’s server compliance standards?
- How do I use the Excel Add-in?
- How do I add clickable links inside the pin’s bubble?
- How do I measure the distance between all locations in two datasets?