How do I rename a map?
Finally you have created your first map from Excel spreadsheet data! But you found out that you need to rename your map. Easy! Follow these steps:
- Go to your map library by clicking on the Mapline logo, and selecting “Maps.”
- Click on the map icon to the left of the map name.
- Click the “Rename” button at the top of the page.
- Enter the new name of the map.
- Click “OK.”
If you have opened your map and found out that you need to rename it, there’s no need to go through the list of your maps again.
- Click “Options.”
- Select “Rename.”
- Rename your map.
- Click “OK” button to confirm.