How do I get a report of the data in my territories?
6 Steps to Creating Territory Map Reports
You don’t have to guess about the locations that fall within your specific territories! You can easily generate a report by following these steps:
- Open a map with boundaries or shapes on it.
- Click anywhere inside a territory.
- Select the “Locations” tab to see a list of all of the pins in that area.
- Select the “Datasets” tab to see a summary of the datasets in the area.
- Select the “Measurements” tab to see information about the shape.
- Click the export button to download the information to Excel.
- What does the error message “Locations not Found” mean?
- How do I change the name that appears when I hover over a pin?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I measure distance between my map locations?
- How do I save the map zoom level?
- What are the differences between view and edit permissions on a shared map?
- How do I draw circles on my map?