How do I get a report of the data in my territories?
You don’t have to guess about the locations that fall within your specific territories! You can easily generate a report by following these steps:
- Open a map with boundaries or shapes on it.
- Click anywhere inside a territory.
- Select the “Locations” tab to see a list of all of the pins in that area.
- Select the “Datasets” tab to see a summary of the datasets in the area.
- Select the “Measurements” tab to see information about the shape.
- Click the export button to download the information to Excel.