How to see a report of all my territories?
7 Steps to See a Summary of all your Territories
You don’t have to guess about which locations fall within each specific territory! You can easily generate a report by following these steps:
- Open a map with boundaries or shapes on it.
- Click the drop down menu next to your shape group.
- Select “Boundary Report.”
- Select the “By Territory” tab to see a summary of all of the territories.
- Check any of the boxes that apply to how you want to see your quantitative data, i.e. “Count”, “Sum”, “Avg”, “Max”, or “Min.”
- Select the “By Locations” tab to see your data with a column that shows which territory that location is in.
- Click “Download” to download the information to Excel.