What are Mapline’s server compliance standards?
Data security is taken very seriously here at Mapline. We recognize that some of your data may be sensitive and you want to be sure that it is protected. We’ve joined with state-of-the-art data centers to help protect your data.
Mapline uses dedicated private servers with the primary server hosted in the Chicago, Illinois area and the disaster backup center hosted in the Phoenix, Arizona area. Mapline does not use cloud hosting. The data centers where Mapline servers are located meet the following compliance standards:
- SSAE-16 Certified
- PCI Compliance
- US Safe Harbor
- AICPA and SOC
- Can I search my locations on the map?
- How do I measure the distance between all locations in two datasets?
- What are the different radial heat map settings?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I custom color my territories?
- What column headers do I need to include in my datasets?
- How do I change the name that appears when I hover over a pin?