How do I show images inside my pin bubbles?
When you click your map pin, it will show a bubble showing all the information about that pin. Did you know you can show images inside that bubble? In your spreadsheet just enter the full URL of the image you would like to include in your bubble and the image will appear when you click on the pin.
- What do I do if I never received a notification email for a shared map?
- Can users edit my embedded map?
- How do I add clickable links inside the pin’s bubble?
- How do I create a dot density map?
- Can I search my locations on the map?
- How do I create a dataset?
- How do I measure the distance between all locations in two datasets?