How do I upgrade my account plan?
Follow these simple steps to upgrade your account subscription plan:
- Login to Mapline.
- Click on your name in the top-right corner.
- Select “Plans and Billing.”
- Click “Edit Plan.”
- Click “Choose” on the plan that you want.
- Select either the Monthly or Annual payment option.
- Click “Confirm.”
- How do I custom color my territories?
- What does the error message “Locations not Found” mean?
- How do I measure distance between my map locations?
- What is the daily geocode limit?
- How do I add locations to an existing dataset?
- How do I create a dataset?
- What are Mapline’s server compliance standards?