How do I upgrade from monthly to annual payments
To change your payment frequency from Monthly to Annual, follow these simple steps:
- Login to Mapline.
- Click on your name in the top-right corner.
- Select “Plans and Billing.”
- Click “Edit Plan.”
- Click “Edit” under your current plan.
- Select the “Annual” option.
- Click “Confirm.”
Your annual payment will be prorated so any remaining balance from your existing plan will be counted towards your annual payment. Then your card will be charged the remaining balance.
- How do I show images inside my pin bubbles?
- What is the daily geocode limit?
- Can I use latitude and longitude coordinates to plot pins?
- How do I change my email address?
- What are the differences between Account User Types?
- How do I create a dot density map?
- What are Mapline’s server compliance standards?