How do I upgrade from monthly to annual payments
To change your payment frequency from Monthly to Annual, follow these simple steps:
- Login to Mapline.
- Click on your name in the top-right corner.
- Select “Plans and Billing.”
- Click “Edit Plan.”
- Click “Edit” under your current plan.
- Select the “Annual” option.
- Click “Confirm.”
Your annual payment will be prorated so any remaining balance from your existing plan will be counted towards your annual payment. Then your card will be charged the remaining balance.
- How to see a report of all my territories?
- How do I create custom map pins with images?
- How do I move map pins?
- What are the different radial heat map settings?
- What are the differences between view and edit permissions on a shared map?
- What territories are available in Mapline?
- How do I change my email address?