Can I use latitude and longitude coordinates to plot pins?
You CAN use your own latitude and longitude coordinates when you build a map from Excel! If you have your own lat/long coordinates, just make sure they are in separate columns called “Latitude” and “Longitude” in your spreadsheet. Then, when you paste those into Mapline, we’ll recognize that you are supplying the coordinates and we’ll use what you provide to plot your pins on a map.
If any of your locations are missing the coordinates, don’t worry. We’ll go ahead and process those ones for you so that they still appear on the map.
- How do I break my pins up into segments?
- Can I use Mapline on a mobile device?
- What are the different radial heat map settings?
- How do I upgrade from monthly to annual payments
- How do I cancel my account?
- How do I edit my location data?
- How do I measure the distance between all locations in two datasets?