Governorates of Egypt Map
You can easily create a Governorates of Egypt map using Mapline. Egypt is a country located in North Africa. having a long and rich history, it is considered to be the cradle of civilization. The country lead the way to the developments of modern agriculture, writing, and urbanization. Egypt is also the most populous country in North Africa and the 3rd in the whole continent.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a Governorates of Egypt map. Egypt is divided into 27 governorates. For years, the number of governorates was changing, the latest one took place on April 2011. The governorate of Helwan was divided into 2 other governorates – Giza and Cairo.
Steps to Create a Governorates of Egypt Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Egypt Governorates” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Governorates of Egypt map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each governorate just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Governorates of Egypt map.