Create a McDonald’s Locations Worldwide Map
Find Where McDonald’s is Located Worldwide and in the United States
Mapping data can tell you more than where things are located or what’s happening in that area. With Mapline, you can create visualizations of more than 4,700 companies for retail store mapping. More so, it enables you to see where your data is, not just what it is. It supports spatial analytics to enhance the overall picture of your business. For instance, let’s take a look at a McDonald’s locations worldwide map to see how many insights we learn from it.
McDonald’s is the largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants across the globe. It has more than 36,538 outlets located in 119 countries serving more than 68 million customers every day. Brothers Richard and Maurice McDonald founded McDonald’s in 1940. When businessman Ray Kroc joined the company in 1955, they reorganized their business as a hamburger stand using production line principles. Later on, Kroc purchased the chain from McDonald brothers and oversaw its worldwide growth.
With data sets of the brand, Mapline provides 14,287 locations of McDonald’s in the United States.
Steps to Create a Map of Mcdonald’s Locations
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Select the “Add Pins from Mapline Data” option.
- Now you will see a list of all the datasets (spreadsheets).
- Using the Search Box, select “Mcdonald’s” as your dataset.
- Click “Done.”
To make the most of your map, add custom image for your pins to add more power to it. Upload a logo of McDonald’s and make it as your map icon.
Features for Your Map of McDonald’s Restaurants
Imagine what more you can do with your map rather than just adding your data! As you add more features, you add more value to your spreadsheet data.
- With heat maps, you get to have better insight and identify areas that pose a high risk to your business.
- Ideas may ignite in minutes, so Mapline gives you the ability to create disaster recovery plans immediately.
- Share your map with your team. A department or team vision significantly enhances communication, collaboration, and performance.
- Distance measurement is a tool used to know where your customers live, what they buy, and why.
Make your locations data speak for you by adding them on your map. Sign up now to create a map of McDonald’s locations worldwide or in the United States.