India States Map
You can easily create an India States map using Mapline. The Republic of India is composed of 29 states and 7 union territories. They are further divided into districts which are sub-divided into smaller administrative divisions.
Using Mapline, you can easily create an India States map. All the states and union territories of India are uniquely different with each other. Since the country’s history spans from centuries ago, all states and union territories have appealing charm and charisma.
Steps to Create an India States Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “India States” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create an India States map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each state just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create an India States map.