Kroger Locations Map
Mapline makes it super easy for you to build a Kroger locations map in just a few clicks! $372 – that was all it took for Barney Kroger to start the 1st Kroger store in 1883. Today, with over 2,700 stores located in 35 states, Kroger is one of the largest retailers in the world, the largest supermarket chain by revenue in the US. Its headquarter is located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a Kroger locations map. Aside from its stores, Kroger also has 2,122 pharmacies, 1,360 supermarket fuel centers, and 37 food processing or manufacturing facilities. Mapline has 1,303 Kroger locations in the USA that you can use for mapping.
Steps to Create a Kroger Locations Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Pins from Mapline Data” option.
- Now you will see a list of all the data sets (spreadsheets) available to you. Using the Search Box, select “Kroger” as your data set.
- Click “Done.”
When you’re done adding the data set, you can customize your map pin and turn it into a Kroger logo. Your map would look like this:
See how easy it is to create a Kroger locations map? Once you have your map, you’ll be more excited to try other mapping options available like clustering pins, showing labels, creating heat maps, and adding coverage overlay. Easily check out the summary information about each location inside the bubble. There, you will see the location’s
- Zip code
- Hours of operations
- Phone number