Map of Bosnia and Herzegovina
You can easily create a map of Bosnia and Herzegovina using Mapline. Bosnia & Herzegovina is a country located in Southeastern Europe. Its neighboring countries are Croatia, Serbia, and Montenegro. The capital and the largest city is Sarajevo. Because of its natural beauty and cultural heritage, it ranks 3rd in top countries with highest tourism growth in the world. The country is home to 3 main ethnic groups: Bosniaks which is the largest group followed by Serbs and Croats.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Bosnia and Herzegovina. The country has a bicameral legislature and a 3-member Presidency. The members came from each major ethnic group. It is comprised of 2 autonomous entities: the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Republika Srpska. Brčko District, a 3rd district, is ruled under local government. The Federation of Bosnia & Herzegovina consists of 10 cantons.
Steps to Create a Map of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Bosnia and Herzegovina” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Bosnia and Herzegovina! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each country just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Bosnia and Herzegovina.