Map of Caribbean Countries
You can easily create a map of Caribbean countries using Mapline. Caribbean refers to a region consisting of the Caribbean Sea, its islands, and the surrounding coasts. The islands may surround the Caribbean sea or they may be bordering it and the North Atlantic Ocean. The region is located at the center of Gulf of Mexico, the North American mainland, Central and South Americas. In most cases, “Caribbean” term is used in political and geographical.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Caribbean countries. There are some 25 Caribbean countries. The largest country in the Caribbean is Cuba. It is also the most populous. Meanwhile, Saint Kitts and Nevis is the smallest country. Its total area of 104 square miles is the home of some 39,000 inhabitants.
Steps to Create a Map of Caribbean Countries
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Caribbean Countries” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Caribbean countries! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Caribbean countries.