Map of Cote d’Ivoire Regions
You can easily create a map of Cote d’Ivoire regions using Mapline. Cote d’Ivoire is divided into 31 regions. Of all the districts of the Ivory Coast, only 2 are not divided into regions. They are the Abidjan and Yamoussoukro autonomous districts. Regions are the 2nd level administrative divisions of Ivory Coast. Each region is further divided into 2 or more smaller subdivisions.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Cote d’Ivoire regions. Regions are responsible for planning and implementing programs to improve the cultural, economic, and social life of each region. They are also responsible for coordinating the activities of their departmental governments while implementing the projects of the national government.
Steps to Create a Map of Cote d’Ivoire Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Cote d’Ivoire Regions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Cote d’Ivoire regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Cote d’Ivoire regions.