Map of Decentralized Administrations of Greece
You can easily create a map of Decentralized Administrations of Greece using Mapline. The Decentralized Administrations level started in 2011 as part of the Kallikratis” reform. The administrations hold responsibilities in administrative and financial autonomy. They include citizenship and mitigation, environmental and energy policy, forestry, and urban planning. They also supervise the municipalities and regions.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Decentralized Administrations of Greece. The Decentralized Administrations are the 3rd level of administrative divisions in Greece. There are 7 Decentralized Administrations in the country and an Autonomous Monastic State of Mount Athos.
Steps to Create a Map of Decentralized Administrations of Greece
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Greece – Decentralized Administrations” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Decentralized Administrations of Greece! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each administration just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Decentralized Administrations of Greece.