Map of Dominica Parishes
You can easily create a map of Dominica parishes using Mapline. Known as the “Nature Island,” Dominica is an island country located in the regions of Lesser Antilles in the Caribbean Sea. Its neighboring regions are Guadeloupe and Martinique. The land area of 750 km2 is the home of more than 72,000 inhabitants.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Dominica parishes. Dominica is divided into 10 parishes. Saint Andrew is the largest parish with 178.1 km2 in size. The smallest parish is Saint Luke with the size of 7.8 km2. In terms of population, Saint George is the most populous with more than 21,000 people while the least populous is Saint Peter with a population of less than 1,500.
Steps to Create a Map of Dominica Parishes
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Dominica Parishes” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Dominica parishes! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each parish just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Dominica parishes.