Map of Faroe Islands Regions
You can easily create a map of Faroe Islands regions using Mapline. The Faroe Islands, which is an autonomous country within Denmark, are a group of small islands between the North Atlantic Ocean and the Norwegian Sea. It covers a size area of approximately 1,400 km2. It is the home of some 48,700 inhabitants.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Faroe Islands regions. The Faroe Islands are divided into 6 regions or shires which are administered by a sheriff. The regions are further divided into 30 municipalities. Regions have the responsibilities in the registration of births, deaths, divorces, marriages, name givings, pilot whale hunting, and others.
Steps to Create a Map of Faroe Islands Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Faroe Islands Regions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Faroe Islands regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Faroe Islands regions.