Map Federated States of Micronesia Using a Territory Mapping Software
Learn Something About Federated States of Micronesia
You can easily create a Federated States of Micronesia map using Mapline. Micronesia is an island nation located in the Western Pacific Ocean. The 4 states comprise around 607 islands with a combined land area of around 702 km2. The nearest neighboring countries are New Guinea, Guam, Palau and the Philippines. It is a US associated state and known as the 14th largest Exclusive Economic Zone in the world.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a Federated States of Micronesia map. Micronesia is divided into 4 states – Yap, Chuuk, Pohnpei and Kosrae. Pohnpei is the largest among the 4 states while Kosrae is the smallest. The most populous is the state of Chuuk with more than 55,000 in population.
Steps to Create a Map of Federated States of Micronesia
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Federated States of Micronesia” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Micronesia Federated States! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each state just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Federated States of Micronesia map.