Map Locations from Thousands of Well-Known Companies
You don’t have to hire an intern to scrape the internet for data. We’ve done all the work for you! With a couple clicks of a button, you can map locations from thousands of businesses. Everything from McDonald’s restaurants to Walmart stores to Little Caesars Pizza locations.
Steps to add Mapline Data Sets to your map
- Login to your Mapline account.
- Open the map you’re working on.
- Click the “Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Click on “Add Pins from Mapline Data.”
- Now you will see a list of all the data sets (spreadsheets) available to you. Use the Search box to look for data sets by name or Category.
- Filter the results by clicking on any of the headers, and then check the box next to each data set you would like to have appear on the map.
- Click “Done.”
- The selected data sets will be added to your map. Notice that larger data sets will be automatically clustered. This is to keep the map squeaky clean and running smoothly.
- Add your own data, and see how it all comes together!
There is a lot you can do with Mapline-provided data sets, including a rich set of features, some restrictions, and other upcoming enhancements. Learn more on our Mapline-Provided Data Set Permissions and Restrictions page. You can also check out the full list of available data sets.
That’s how easy it is to create a map with external data and from Excel spreadsheet data! It only takes a few seconds to visualize thousands of locations. Go ahead… Sign up and give it a try!