Map of Albania Counties
You can easily create a map of Albania counties using Mapline. The Republic of Albania is a country located in Southeastern Europe. It shares borders with Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia and Greece. Albania is rich in natural resources particularly natural gas and petroleum. Having the largest onshore oil in Europe, the country can produce at least 26,000 barrels of oil per day.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Albania counties. Albania is divided into 12 counties which in turn are further divided into 61 municipalities. They are also divided into 36 districts. Each county has its council composed of a number of municipalities. The municipalities are responsible for law enforcement and attending to local needs.
Steps to Create a Map of Albania Counties
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Albania Counties” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Albania counties! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each county just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Albania counties.