Map of Albania Districts
You can easily create a map of Albania districts using Mapline. Since 1913, Albania has been divided into districts as the primary administrative division. Since 2000, districts were replaced by counties as the 1st administrative level. Come 2015, another administrative divisions was introduced by the government where there will be 61 municipalities (soon-to-be-called neighbors or villages) and rural communes will be abolished.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Albania districts. Districts were the 2nd administrative level of Albania from 1992 and 2000. Albania was divided into 12 counties which are further divided into 36 districts and 2,980 villages or communities (also known as localities).
Steps to Create a Map of Albania Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Albania Districts” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Albania districts! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Albania districts.