Map of Argentina Partidos – Buenos Aires Province
You can easily create a map of Argentina partidos in the province of Buenos Aires province using Mapline. The province of Buenos Aires is the largest province in Argentina with 307,571 km2 in size. It covers 39% of the entire population of the country. The province is divided into small divisions called “partidos.” They are the 2nd level administrative subdivision like departments in all other provinces. Buenos Aires is the only province that has partidos as its 2nd administrative division.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Argentina partidos. Buenos Aires Province is divided into 135 partidos which are futher divided into smaller localities like municipalities.
Steps to Create a Map of Argentina Partidos – Buenos Aires Province
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Argentina Partidos” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Argentina partidos! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each partido just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Argentina partidos.