Map of Belize Districts
You can easily create a map of Belize districts using Mapline. Belize is located on the eastern coast of Central America. With an average annual population growth of 1.87%, the country has the lowest population density in Central America.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Belize districts. Belize is divided into 6 districts: Belize, Cayo, Orange Walk, Corozal Stann Creek, and Toledo. The districts are further divided into 31 constituencies. Belize District is the most populous with more than 89,000 in population while the Cayo District is the largest in size (5,338 square kilometers).
Steps to Create a Map of Belize Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Belize Districts” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the districts of Belize! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Belize districts.