Map of Benin Communes
You can easily create a map of Benin Communes using Mapline. Benin, a tropical country in West Africa, has a size area 114,763 km2. It is the home of almost 11 million inhabitants.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Benin Communes. Benin is divided into 12 departments which were further divided into 77 communes. These communes are sub-divided into arrondissements and villages or city districts. The districts of Atakora, Ouémé, and Zou each has 9 communes, the largest number of communes of a district. Meanwhile, the district of Littoral has only 1 commune.
Steps to Create a Map of Benin Communes
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Benin Communes” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Benin communes! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each commune just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Benin communes.