Map of Bolivia Departments
You can easily create a map of Bolivia departments using Mapline. Bolivia is located at the heart of South America. One of the many interesting things about the country is that it has twice the size of the land area of France but its population is only a tenth of its population. It shares its borders with neighboring countries like Argentina, Paraguay, and Peru. Departments are the primary administrative unit in Bolivia. Each department is headed by 4 senators. Bolivia consists of 9 departments, and the departments are divided into 112 provinces which are further divided into 337 municipalities and 1374 cantones.
Steps to Create a map of Bolivia departments
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Bolivia Departments” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Bolivia departments! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each department just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Bolivia departments.