Map of Brazil Cities
You can now create a map of Brazil cities using Mapline. There are a number of cities in various states that are popular favorites among tourists and locals alike. Some popular cities include:
- Sao Paolo – the largest and is one of the most populous cities in the world with almost 12 million inhabitants.
- Rio de Janeiro – known as the “city that never sleeps,” it is the cultural and educational hub of the country. Its population is at almost 6.5 million.
- Salvador – the largest city in Brazil. It is notable for its architecture, cuisine, and music. It is known to be the 2nd wealthiest in Brazil’s Northeast.
- Brasilia – the federal capital of Brazil. It is where the seat of Federal District government is located.
- Fortaleza – the 5th largest city in Brazil with almost 3 million in population.
Steps to create a map of Brazil cities
- Create a Mapline and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Brazil Cities” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Brazil cities! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each city just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Brazil cities.