Map of Brazil Counties
You can now create a map of Brazil counties of Florianopolis and Sao Paulo using Mapline. Florianópolis is the capital city and the 2nd largest city of Sta. Catarina state located in the South region. It is the 2nd most populous state with 1,111,702 population.
Meanwhile, São Paulo, a state in Brazil, is one of the major economic powerhouse in Brazilian economy. Having the largest population, it is also the richest state in Brazil. The capital, São Paulo, is also the largest city in South America.
Using Mapline, you can create a Brazil map of counties. Mapline offers Brazil counties in the states of Florianopolis and Sao Paulo. In the future, more cities with counties will be added to meet your mapping needs.
Steps to Create a Map of Brazil Counties
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Belgium Counties” as the territory type and select the city (Florianopolis or Sao Paulo)
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Brazil counties! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each county just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Brazil counties.